Eye-Fi: Wireless Memory Card
If you find taking off your memory card from your camera and placing it into to your card reader too much work, then this is the gadget for you.
The Eye-Fi Card is a wireless memory card which automatically uploads pictures from your digital camera to your PC or Mac and to your favorite photo sharing, printing, blogging or social networking site. No cables, no waiting, no hassles.
- Uploads photos automatically from Eye-Fi Card inside your camera. Built-in Wi-Fi connects to your home network.
- Provides free and unlimited photo uploads to your computer and your favorite photo or social networking website via the Eye-Fi Service. Photo transmission is secure and private.
- Supports sharing and printing websites, including KODAK Gallery, Shutterfly, Wal-Mart, Snapfish, Photobucket, Facebook, Webshots, Picasa Web Albums, SmugMug, Flickr, Fotki, TypePad, VOX, dotPhoto, Phanfare, Sharpcast and Gallery.
- Handles full-resolution jpeg images and intelligently re-sizes photos if limited by your chosen photo or social networking website.
- Features Eye-Fi Manager for easy set-up of wireless network and photo upload preferences.
- Fits digital cameras that use SD memory cards.
- Offers 2 GB of memory to store photos on the card.
- Includes USB memory card reader to make set-up easy.
- Wi-Fi Security: Static WEP 40/104/128, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- Range: 90+ feet outdoors and 45+ feet indoors
- Storage Capacity: 2.0GB (1GB is defined as 10^9 Bytes)
- Power: advanced power management optimizes use of camera power
- Card Dimensions: SD standard 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm
- Card Weight: 0.1oz.
- Eye-Fi Card requires Internet connection to set-up and WiFi network for wireless transfers
- Eye-Fi Card works with virtually all digital cameras accepting SD memory cards
- Eye-Fi Card works with 802.11g, 802.11b and backwards-compatible 802.11n wireless networks
- Eye-Fi software works with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X (10.3 and 10.4)
- Eye-Fi software works with Internet Explorer 6 and 7 (Windows only), FireFox 2.0 (Windows and Macintosh)