WhoReadMe is an email tracking tool that lets you know when your email has been opened. It has email tracking techniques that are invisible to your recipients. They’ll never know that you are tracking the email(s) that you sent them.
The service is quite useful when sending mass emails. Aside from getting notification every time someone opens your email, you also get to log certain information about the recipients. The information that you’ll receive includes browser information, operating system and the viral effect of your email. You can find out whether you email is being forwarded or read by others aside from the original recipients.
• FREE for life time!
• 5 emails credit per day.
• Send up to 30 recipients with CC, BCC supported.
• Support unlimited amount of attachments.
• Get notification when attachment is dowloaded.
• Enable email content expires after a period.
• Import your address book from Yahoo!, Hotmail, Gmail, and AOL.
• 5 email addresses to be added to send tracked mail. You no longer need to register multiple WhoReadMe accounts.
• HTML editor to write HTML email.
• Show accurate date and time when recipient open your email.
• Calculate duration between your email sent and being opened.
• Custom time format to be shown.
• Custom time zone to match your local time.
• Instant email notification to you when recipient open your email.
• Able to enable/disable notificaction after email sent.
• Track whether your email is being forwarded.
• Display recipient’s real IP address although they are using proxy server.
• Display recipient location in world map.
• Get recipient’s operating system.
• Get recipient’s browser information.
Now, you won’t have to wonder if the email you sent someone has or hasn’t been read. Easily find out if you’re just being ignored or the person you emailed just failed to check emails.