Do you need to type foreign characters online but you only have a US keyboard? In Typit you can type foreign letters, diacritics, accent marks and other strange looking characters.
Typit will eliminate the need to do the following things that you used to do when you need to type a badly needed special or foreign character:
• memorize unintuitive keyboard “shortcuts” such as Alt+0128
• go letter-hunting with the Character Map in Windows or Word
• install Windows keyboard layouts which have the nasty side effect of interfering with your ability to type normal letters
• buy and install third-party text input software
• or worse ignore the special characters
Here are some of the features of Typit
• Full keyboard support for IE 6/7/8, Firefox, Safari and Chrome
• Switch between character sets while typing
• Boldface, italics, underline and superscript in all editors
• Choose font face and size
The next time you are in need of a special character, don’t waste your time hunting for it in Microsoft Word. Just head over to Typit and start your search there.