Pict is one of those online image hosts that do not require you to sign up or create an account. It’s there for you to use anonymously and freely. Upon landing on the Pict homepage, you can immediately upload images from your computer. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
Once you have made your first upload, Pict will give you a unique URL for your album. To share the images that you uploaded, just hover to the thumbnail of the image and click the share button. You will be provided with share codes for blogs, forums and a direct link for the image.
Pict also has a Firefox add-on that allows you to make screenshots with one click and automatically upload them to Pict.com. The plugin also allows you to right-click and upload any image you see online. You can also share screenshots using the tool in a snap.
Here is the list of features of the Pict.com Firefox Plugin that you can download here.
• Make screenshots of websites
• Make screenshots of whole website
• Make screenshots of custom selected area
• Save screenshots in jpg/png formats
• Automatically upload screenshots to Pict.com
• Right-click and upload to Pict.com any image you see in your browser
• Link and share images on forums, blogs, social networks, etc.
• Upload images from your computer.
• Automatic link generation for forums, websites, etc. (Allows to insert image from local folder into forums with one right-click).
If you’re looking for a fast and easy way to upload and share images online, pict.com is definitely worth a check out.