RSS Hugger has a simple goal, to bring Bloggers and Readers together. RSS (Rich Site Summary) have been around for quite some time now, delivering quick information to readers who regularly use the internet. It saves time for the readers by having a quick access to the information that they want to read about without having to visit every single website that they like. It also ensures privacy for the readers by not needing to register to each site for an email newsletter.
The main idea of RSS Hugger is to provide blog owners to promote their blogs and for readers to easily find a blog that they find interesting and easily subscribe to it. This unique idea will be useful for both sides. It will give blog owners a means to increase traffic to their websites thus increasing RSS subscribers. Visitors will have a broader list of topics to choose from. RSS Hugger can somewhat be like a shopping mall for blogs. Visitors will pick the blog he/she finds interesting and easily subscribe to the feed.
The benefits for Bloggers:
- Raise awareness of your blog
- Send tons of visitors to your blog
- Share traffic with the community
- Be part of a viral/buzz marketing campaign
- Build deep-links for your blog posts to help with search engine optimization.
- Get new interested RSS subscribers who view your content on a regular basis.
The benefits for visitors/readers:
- Find blog that interests you
- Easily subscribe to many blogs
- Skim over hundreds of blogs to find what suits you
Whether which side you belong to, blogger or reader, is of no importance. This is a useful site and everybody can benefit from it. So start browsing those hugged RSS.